Links & Downloadable Forms
For strata managers, realtors, property owners and tenants.
Forms & Documents
To order forms or documents such as Minutes, Depreciation Reports, Registered Strataplans, etc. as prescribed under the Strata Property Act, Harbourside Property Management Ltd. uses the eStrataHub electronic document delivery service from Access Point Information Canada (APIC) for the ordering of these documents.
If you do not wish to use the eStrataHub service, you may visit our office in person during normal business hours and complete a Form Request. Payment is due in advance by cash or certified cheque only. You will be notified when the documents are ready for pick-up.
To Pay by Credit Card: (Homeowners, Lawyers, Notaries, Realtors, etc.)
- Go to Access Point Information Canada at www.apicanada.com and click on ‘Register’ an account (registration and activation just takes a few minutes).
- Once you have registered an APIC account, click on the eStrataHub link on the APIC homepage.
- After you have signed in you can proceed to place your order by clicking on the ‘Purchase Documents’ button.
To Pay Using your BC Online Account: (Lawyers, Notaries, Realtors, other professionals)
- Go to BC OnLine at www.bconline.gov.bc.ca and login with your BC Online account.
- Once you have logged in, select eStrataHub from their menu.
- After selecting eStrataHub you can proceed to place your order.
If you require any of the following forms, please click on the Form, print the document, complete it and return to our office. If you are unable to find a necessary form, please contact our office at 778-590-5500.